Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set up a way to keep track of vendor invoices?

I am setting up an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of vendors, by invoice and
amount of the order. I am new at doing this. Is there a template where I
can just drop these in and it is done!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Joanne

Take a look at Pivot Tables. They should do just what you want.
Go to Debra Dalgleish's site for more information, and scroll down to
the section on Pivot Tables
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"JoAnneCH" wrote in message
I am setting up an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of vendors, by
invoice and
amount of the order. I am new at doing this. Is there a template
where I
can just drop these in and it is done!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here's a link to accounting and budgeting templates that can be downloaded
from Microsoft

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...spx?iStartAt=1

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...184611033.aspx

on the same page you can search for templates

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com