-   -   How do I set up a way to keep track of vendor invoices? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/101053-how-do-i-set-up-way-keep-track-vendor-invoices.html)

JoAnneCH

How do I set up a way to keep track of vendor invoices?

I am setting up an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of vendors, by invoice and
amount of the order. I am new at doing this. Is there a template where I
can just drop these in and it is done!!!

Roger Govier

How do I set up a way to keep track of vendor invoices?

Hi Joanne

Take a look at Pivot Tables. They should do just what you want.
Go to Debra Dalgleish's site for more information, and scroll down to
the section on Pivot Tables
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"JoAnneCH" wrote in message
I am setting up an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of vendors, by
invoice and
amount of the order. I am new at doing this. Is there a template
where I
can just drop these in and it is done!!!

Peo Sjoblom

How do I set up a way to keep track of vendor invoices?

Here's a link to accounting and budgeting templates that can be downloaded
from Microsoft

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...spx?iStartAt=1

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...184611033.aspx

on the same page you can search for templates

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com