Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting rows when Worksheet_Change active

Hi Team

The below Worksheet_Change codes work as expected, with one caveat, I get an error if I delete any rows within the Target(Range).

I fully appreciate and understand Error Handling, but I am unsure as to which way to approach this particular issue.

Does anyone have a handy line of Error Handling code I can insert that will suppress the Error popup from displaying If/When rows are deleted please.

As always, TIA
Mark.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C9:C42")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Value = "YARD" Then
Target.Offset(0, 7).Select
Else
Target.Offset(0, 1).Select

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H9:H42")) Is Nothing Then
Target.Offset(0, 2).Select

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

False alarm.

For those interested in the work around:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C9:C42")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Value = "YARD" Then
Target.Offset(0, 7).Select
Else
Target.Offset(0, 1).Select

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H9:H42")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
Target.Offset(0, 2).Select

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

Am Mon, 16 Nov 2020 17:32:30 -0800 (PST) schrieb NoodNutt:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C9:C42")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Value = "YARD" Then
Target.Offset(0, 7).Select
Else
Target.Offset(0, 1).Select

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("H9:H42")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
Target.Offset(0, 2).Select

try:

If Intersect(Target, Range("C9:C42,H9:H42")) Is Nothing _
Or Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub

Select Case Target.Column
Case 3
If Target.Value = "YARD" Then
Target.Offset(, 7).Select
Else
Target.Offset(, 1).Select
End If
Case 8
Target.Offset(, 2).Select
End Select
End Sub

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As always Claus you're there, thank you.