Old February 28th 20, 10:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmatic alternative to SendKeys

Does 6e offer anything helpful?

Not much that I can see. Mostly a selling job for their services.

Does RealTick.exe have a userguide (CHM) in its folder?

I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to discern what may be useful. I don't suppose they are interested in revealing the inner workings of their programs, especially to true mavens like yourself!

I applied for the trial to see for myself how your addin works. Perhaps their
enthusiasm to bring me onboard will be in our favor!

Man, Garry, this is really going beyond the call of duty! Thanks so much. Have a great weekend.

Old February 28th 20, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to
discern what may be useful.

What happens when you click Help in the EXE?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Old March 2nd 20, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to
discern what may be useful.

What happens when you click Help in the EXE?

--

Clicking Help after opening rt332.exe brings up a listing:

Help
Jump to our home page

Output memory info
Show Application perms
Show trading perms
Remote support session
Clear cache data
Diagnostics

Export files for support

Refresh permissions

About RealTick
Old March 3rd 20, 01:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to
discern what may be useful.

What happens when you click Help in the EXE?

--

Clicking Help after opening rt332.exe brings up a listing:

Help
Jump to our home page

Output memory info
Show Application perms
Show trading perms
Remote support session
Clear cache data
Diagnostics

Export files for support

Refresh permissions

About RealTick

Hhmm...! So then what happens when you click Help Help?

Old March 3rd 20, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 7:37:24 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
I can't see one. However, there's hundred of files so it's hard for me to
discern what may be useful.

What happens when you click Help in the EXE?

--

Clicking Help after opening rt332.exe brings up a listing:

Help
Jump to our home page

Output memory info
Show Application perms
Show trading perms
Remote support session
Clear cache data
Diagnostics

Export files for support

Refresh permissions

About RealTick

Hhmm...! So then what happens when you click Help Help?

--

Actually the line reads "Help F1"

Nothing happens either pressing the F1 key or clicking on "Help".

Old March 3rd 20, 08:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

[...]

So there's no access to help/userguide?

Old March 3rd 20, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 2:29:52 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:

So there's no access to help/userguide?

That seems to be the case. I guess I could call them and ask why.