Old December 24th 19, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 VBA Book

Man, impressive expertise, indeed

Mostly thanks to the book "Professional Excel Development" and mentoring by one
of its authors!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Old December 24th 19, 08:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The Walkenbach books are a great place to start learning programming. The
Developer-toDeveloper series from Wrox are a good 'next step', but the
ultimate developer guide is "Professional Excel Development" from hear

The Wrox titles are their "Programmer-to-Programmer" series, not what I said
above.

Old December 24th 19, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 2:20:50 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
The Walkenbach books are a great place to start learning programming. The
Developer-toDeveloper series from Wrox are a good 'next step', but the
ultimate developer guide is "Professional Excel Development" from hear

The Wrox titles are their "Programmer-to-Programmer" series, not what I said
above.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!