Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 practical book

Many years ago when I was new to all things Excel I purchased a Que
publication, "Using MS Excel 2000" a technical review by MVP Robert
Rosenberg.

I found it excellent (and still do) but I am looking for something equally
accurate and a least as practical for Excel 2007.

There are a myriad of Excel 2007 books out there and the one that seems to
be given the best rating is Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Inside Out
by Mark Dodge.

I would appreciate any constructive advice on this books value or other
recommendations.

Thanks. Drew.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Drew

It really depends where you are with Excel. I always recommend john
Walkenbach's series. The comparable one would be Excel 2007 Bible, but there
are also ones on Power Programming, Charts and Formulas.

--
HTH
Nick Hodge