Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Is there a good how to book that I can buy for excel 2007?

I am taking a finance course that requires me to have more than a very
general knowledge of excel. I am wanting to know if there is a good
beginners book that can get me going on MS excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Microsoft's "Step by Step" series is always a good place to start with one of
their products. They're designed more from a teaching standpoint than most.
The "...For Dummies" series also starts at ground zero and builds up step by
step to give you a good foundation of knowledge on the subject.

"Karen" wrote:

I am taking a finance course that requires me to have more than a very
general knowledge of excel. I am wanting to know if there is a good
beginners book that can get me going on MS excel 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Debra Dalgleish has a list of books at her site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

John Walkenbach's books are very good to start.

See if you can find them in your local bookstore/internet site and you can
choose what one you like best.

--

Dave Peterson