Old October 19th 19, 10:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Get operator in a formula

Hi all,
I'm Massimiliano, I have to get the operators in a formula in a sheet

So if I have =A1*B1 I must split field A and B and get the operator.
I'd prefer not to parse the formula (too many variables), is there any function that allow me to obtain the formula?

Tks to all
Massimiliano