Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check row for conditional formatting (color)

Hi,

My worksheet has 20 columns, each of which (except column A) has some
sort of conditional formatting to look for certain criteria. I'd like
to add conditional formatting to column A to return True (and thus
highlight) should ANY of the other 19 columns be conditionally
formatted (i.e., find something). I haven't been able to figure out
the best and easiest way to do that. I'd appreciate any thoughts and
advice. Thank you.

Frank