Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hbj hbj is offline

Default Dynamic Pushbutton caption

I have a floating pushbutton on a worksheet. Its macro runs through a time consuming process, the progress of which I would like to be shown as percents in the caption of the same pushbutton. This works for me when I debug step-by-step, but not when the macro runs. Why not?

HÃ¥kan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hbj hbj is offline

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:51:56 PM UTC+2, hbj wrote:
I have a floating pushbutton on a worksheet. Its macro runs through a time consuming process, the progress of which I would like to be shown as percents in the caption of the same pushbutton. This works for me when I debug step-by-step, but not when the macro runs. Why not?

HÃ¥kan

Found already. You have to add DoEvents to the loop.