-   -   Dynamic Pushbutton caption (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/454246-dynamic-pushbutton-caption.html)

hbj

Dynamic Pushbutton caption

I have a floating pushbutton on a worksheet. Its macro runs through a time consuming process, the progress of which I would like to be shown as percents in the caption of the same pushbutton. This works for me when I debug step-by-step, but not when the macro runs. Why not?

Håkan

hbj

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:51:56 PM UTC+2, hbj wrote:
I have a floating pushbutton on a worksheet. Its macro runs through a time consuming process, the progress of which I would like to be shown as percents in the caption of the same pushbutton. This works for me when I debug step-by-step, but not when the macro runs. Why not?

Håkan

Found already. You have to add DoEvents to the loop.