Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform textboxes not allowing input of any kind

Hi

Excel VBA 2016 Pro

I have a userform that has 70 textboxes.

1 to 20 and 51 to 70 are data inputs.

1 to 20 work perfectly.

51 to 70 do not allow any input at all. They are all enabled=true

I had to write vba keycode, keypress procedures to get them to work. Which works ok.

Is anybody able to tell me what has caused VBA text boxes to be dysfunctional.

Google search was unproductive and no solutions were found..
There was only one that had a similar problem. Solution was of no help to me.

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Excel VBA 2016 Pro

I have a userform that has 70 textboxes.

1 to 20 and 51 to 70 are data inputs.

1 to 20 work perfectly.

51 to 70 do not allow any input at all. They are all enabled=true

I had to write vba keycode, keypress procedures to get them to work. Which
works ok.

Is anybody able to tell me what has caused VBA text boxes to be
dysfunctional.

Google search was unproductive and no solutions were found..
There was only one that had a similar problem. Solution was of no help to me.

Cheers

Is the *Locked* Property set to *False*?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 1:32:01 PM UTC+13, GS wrote:
Hi

Excel VBA 2016 Pro

I have a userform that has 70 textboxes.

1 to 20 and 51 to 70 are data inputs.

1 to 20 work perfectly.

51 to 70 do not allow any input at all. They are all enabled=true

I had to write vba keycode, keypress procedures to get them to work. Which
works ok.

Is anybody able to tell me what has caused VBA text boxes to be
dysfunctional.

Google search was unproductive and no solutions were found..
There was only one that had a similar problem. Solution was of no help to me.

Cheers

Is the *Locked* Property set to *False*?

--
Garry

GS textboxes dont have "Locked" property. the form enabled property is true

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

[...]

That was the problem thanks