Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform textboxes

Is there a way to do this without transfering the values
to the worksheet? Such as declaring my result for
textbox12?
Thanks
Jo

Hi
I am still having problems getting the data from textbox
entries into other modules.
I would like to be able to name userform1.textbox12.value
as txt12 and then have it available to all other macros.
May be I am putting the code in the wrong place?
Thanks agian for all your help.
Jo

..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jo,

Do a Userform1.Hide instead of a Me.Unload
This should preserve the values in the form.

--
sb
"Jo" wrote in message
Is there a way to do this without transfering the values
to the worksheet? Such as declaring my result for
textbox12?
Thanks
Jo

Hi
I am still having problems getting the data from textbox
entries into other modules.
I would like to be able to name userform1.textbox12.value
as txt12 and then have it available to all other macros.
May be I am putting the code in the wrong place?
Thanks agian for all your help.
Jo

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you mean

Unload Me

or
Unload Userform1

rather than Me.Unload

Tom Ogilvy

"Jo" wrote in message
Is there a way to do this without transfering the values
to the worksheet? Such as declaring my result for
textbox12?
Thanks
Jo

Hi
I am still having problems getting the data from textbox
entries into other modules.
I would like to be able to name userform1.textbox12.value
as txt12 and then have it available to all other macros.
May be I am putting the code in the wrong place?
Thanks agian for all your help.
Jo

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

Thanks!

Yep! I don't use that very often and forget the syntax...

--
sb
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I think you mean