Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find different value from duplicate data - macro help

I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data.

For example please input sheet from the attachment.

Process the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output.

Expected output please see output sheet from the attachment.

Sample attachment - https://app.box.com/s/3i1bpvbov5vr8h4v36hqy684elcwk8xw

Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Am Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:10:52 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Miss:

I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data.

For example ? please input sheet from the attachment.

Process ? the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output.

Expected output ? please see output sheet from the attachment.

have a look:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2cxlsm
for "sample file"
There is a formula solution. The helper column can be hidden.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data. For example – please input sheet from the attachment. Process – the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output. Expected output – please see output sheet from the attachment. Sample attachment - https://app.box.com/s/3i1bpvbov5vr8h4v36hqy684elcwk8xw Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We can have a link change contract among us
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data. For example – please input sheet from the attachment. Process – the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output. Expected output – please see output sheet from the attachment. Sample attachment - https://app.box.com/s/3i1bpvbov5vr8h4v36hqy684elcwk8xw Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
This article is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new net visitors, who are wishing for blogging.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data. For example – please input sheet from the attachment. Process – the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output. Expected output – please see output sheet from the attachment. Sample attachment - https://app.box.com/s/3i1bpvbov5vr8h4v36hqy684elcwk8xw Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
Good post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!