Tjlebyng648 Tjlebyng648 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
I am writing to request macro (VBA function), which allows to me to see different data value (from column K and L from duplicate rows of data. For example – please input sheet from the attachment. Process – the macro, should look through lines of data which have duplicate name values (from column A), identify which rows from column K and L are different from the duplicate values. The macro should highlight the difference in yellow, as final output. Expected output – please see output sheet from the attachment. Sample attachment - https://app.box.com/s/3i1bpvbov5vr8h4v36hqy684elcwk8xw Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We can have a link change contract among us