Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrieving Data From Excel

Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards
Asad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:43:12 AM UTC-5, Asad wrote:
Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards

Asad

There is no cell a... there is a cell a1, a44, etc.
always fully state what you want and why
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Retrieve to where?

Data is in A1

Formula in B1 =A1

Gord

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 04:43:12 -0700 (PDT), Asad wrote:

Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards
Asad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:43:12 AM UTC-5, Asad wrote:
Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards

Asad

Hey Gord, where have you been (down under)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:12:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hey Gord, where have you been (down under)

Hanging out a bit over in MS Community with occasional forays here but
slowly fading away like old soldier as health and interest wanes.

Good to hear from you. . . .Hookem Horns

Gord

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

. . .Hookem Horns

Gord

Hi Gord,

Better get your game face on! Pac 12 UCLA comin' up and my wife's Oregon Ducks sorta had their way with The Horns in their last bowl game.

Take care.

Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:43:12 AM UTC-5, Asad wrote:
Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards

Asad

I'm Don Guillett from Austin TX and Gord knows that and was saying "hook em" to
me. We will need some luck as this is a building season for new coach but make no mistake, it is HIS team and they will ultimately do well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:43:12 AM UTC-5, Asad wrote:
Hey Guys,

I want to Retrieve data from Excel cell Possibly Cell A,

Can any body direct me how I can do that?

Regards

Asad

xyz= range("A1").value
' read value in A1 and assigns to variable xyz
range("B1").Value=xyz
' assigns value of variable xyz to cell B1
range("B1").Value= range("A1").value
' read value in range A1 and assigns to range B1

2code