Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print a range to a XPS document?

Hi guys,

Do any of you have a example code for printing a range to a XPS document?

I'm struggling with it, but can't make it work...
....well, it (kind of) works, but I'm not pleased with the (workaroud) way
I'm using, and was wondering if someone know of a cool/proper way of doing
it?

Thanks,

CE

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus beskyttelse er aktiveret.