-   -   how can I delete the print box that pops up to show document print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73428-how-can-i-delete-print-box-pops-up-show-document-print.html)

Prudential

how can I delete the print box that pops up to show document print

I would like to stop the pop up dialogue box that shows the document has been
printed

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

how can I delete the print box that pops up to show documentprint

In Windows, click on Start | Control Panel | Printers and Faxes |
File | Server Properties | Advanced. The bottom two to four
options relate to print notifications... uncheck the ones you
don't want.