Junior Member

Wink How to create a mail in which a distribution list is taken from an excel list

Hello
How to create a mail in which a distribution list is taken from an excel list
I made something like this.But I need toadd the to list from an excel list located at some location. Is it possible.
Also I need to enter the signature from the signature.in my case signature is not working.can some help me

Set vOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set Vmessage = vOlApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
Vmessage.Subject = "xxxx"
Vmessage.To = "
Vmessage.CC = "
Vmessage.Body = "Dear All" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Please give me asolution " & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & vSignature
Vmessage.Display