Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Excel backstage

Hi all,

I want to customize excel backstage and add my own tabs, buttons and hide buttons that normally visible. I've done it with set property visible ="false". All working fine but in Excel 2010 and 2013 backstage looks different and have different set of buttons and tabs. Consequently I got errors when I try hide not exists button in Excel 2013 (these elements exist in 2010) .
Is there any way to gel list of all controls that are in backstage, iterate through this collection and hide elements that I want ?

Sebastian