Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Macro to choose data and export in another workbook

Hi guys,

I would like, to have some help for the beginning of my code.

I have a big spreadsheet with lot of data
I have a column which is filled with different words: supplier 1, Supplier 2, Customer.

I would like to write a code saying :

Choose supplier 1,or Supplier 2, or Customer.
then open a new workbook, and export data regarding the chosen word.

I would like help only for choosing the word and then openning a new workbook.

Thank you for your help.