jerrycollins6 jerrycollins6 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycollins6 View Post
Cheers for your answer. You helped me a lot.

Anyway, I have more details of what I need. I ve done something but it is not very elegant.

Still is my big workbook.

I have two spreadsheets: one is "HOME" the other one is "ICD"

in the spreadsheet HOME I need a combo box where I can choose : suplier 1 or supplier 2 or Customer.

and a button export.

the code will have to export in the spreadsheet "ICD" the line where it is written the choosen word.

Could you give me an example of code saying this so I can modify mine ?

Cheers

Sorry I wanted to say :

the code will have to open a new workbook and export in it the line (in the sheet "ICD") where it is written the choosen word.