Junior Member

Default Macro for subtotal movement

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. I would like to get some assistance with creating a macro that will take a set of pre-subtotaled account number and copy all the accounts that equal to a zero value and move them (and all associated data for that specific account) to a new sheet, or just copy them so i can past them into a new sheet. I have attached a copy of an example spreadsheet, please let me know if you have questions. Thanks
Attached Images