Junior Member

Default Copy data from one workbook to another workbook at the next available row

Hi

I hope someone can help me as I have been trawling through the internet to find the correct coding. I've attached the files I'm using.

Basically the "Training.xls" data needs to be copied into the next available row in "TrainingHistoryData.xls" but I have had no luck trying to find the coding I need to get this to work properly. I'm going to have several workbooks to paste into the "TrainingHistoryData.xls" as each one refers to a different manager.

Can anyone provide me with a code for this. I am fairly new to coding and really want to learn but I have now spent hours trying to code just for this one simple task so any help would be appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PMG JTC Compliance.zip (95.0 KB, 19 views)