Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to find a last value in a column in excel

i set up a table in my spreadsheet that has 45 rows and 16 columns. In
column A, I have multiple values of P01 to P16 (this stands for the
projectgroup) What I want to do now is to find the last row that
contains P02 for an instance (because that would mean that the project
is not finished yet and may not start a new project) and highlight it
with yellow, so i can see it easily and be able to update it... i
don't know if it's possible but i'm realy hopng that there's a vba
code or formula/function that i can use...
and one more thing, can anyone pls give me a vba code/formula to
compute for duration(colG) on how long the group was able to finish a
certain task of their project. startTime and endTime in columns E and
F. say for example:

P02 PROJ2182 Feb-21-2012 TaskAnnex-01 08:00:00 AM
10:17:00 PM (DURATION)

i need a vba code that will help me compute the duration automatically
when i enter the endTime in column F.

pls help! and thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Send file,with complete explanation, to dguillett1 @gmail.com