Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: How to find 0.00 in a column of number?

Hello Friends,

I have a column of numbers with repeated 0.00 as follows:

1 250.00
22 0.00
48 360.36
62 720.65
88 0.00
102 0.00
123 650.32
145 0.00

I would like the cursor to skip from one 0.00 to the next 0.00.

I tried to use the Find and Replace function by typing 0.00 as search item.

However an error message told me the item was not found.

When I typed in 0 only, and click next the cursor skip from one number to
the next irrespective of its values.

May I know how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Type 0.00 as the item to findClick on Options in the Find dialoguechoose
Look in ValuesMatch entire contents

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Thank you Roger for your help.

Best Regards

Low
--
A36B58K641

"Mr. Low" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Here is another alternative: Use the AutoFilter. - with your cursor in the
data or selecting the column with the 0.00 choose Data, Filter, AutoFilter,
open the auto filter drop down and choose 0.00.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire