Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar Control for All Office versions - including Office 2010 64 bit

Dear All,
Let me share with you the result of our team-work. Together with
Krisztina and Gábor we deveoped a Calendar Class to replace the old
mscal.ocx-based calendar which is not working under 64-bit office!
Here is the link where you can find a detailed description about the
tool and the project, and from where you can download files (the file
used for testing, a simple example of using the class and of course
the class).

https://sites.google.com/site/e90e50...-control-class

We would appreciate if you share your thoughs, experiences with us!
All the best,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Friday, December 23, 2011 9:23:15 AM UTC-5, roberto mensa wrote:
Dear All,

Let me share with you the result of our team-work. Together with

Krisztina and Gábor we deveoped a Calendar Class to replace the old

mscal.ocx-based calendar which is not working under 64-bit office!

Here is the link where you can find a detailed description about the

tool and the project, and from where you can download files (the file

used for testing, a simple example of using the class and of course

the class).

https://sites.google.com/site/e90e50...-control-class

We would appreciate if you share your thoughs, experiences with us!

All the best,

I love what you have done, thank you thank you. was about to go back to 32 version of office 2010.

i have one question if you have the time, i'm using the code from
v.5
Calendar_Class_v1.1.0.xlsm
(114k)
Gábor Madács,
Jun 8, 2013, 1:10 AM

Would there be a way to have the day date year show as November 30, 2013, instead of 11/30/2013.

Thanks again for the great work.