Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XCL 2010 VBA: I want to copy/paste from a rtf file to a spreadsheet

I get a new .rtf file on a weekly basis; the format is exactly the
same in each. I want to copy/paste three adjacent 8-digit numbers,
using VBA, (each is in a different "cell", as far as doing a manual
copy/paste from the .rtf file to a spreadsheet is concerned) from
each .rtf file to a spreadsheet.

Is it necessary to open the Word .rtf file using XCL VBA? How is it
possible to refer to the locations of the three adjacent 8-digit
numbers?