Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newbie help needed please...

Hello

I need help as I am not confident in VB although I am keen to learn what
I can.

I would like to copy a range of cells from 2 columns ( which is A2 to B
32 or A2 to slightly less B 29 depending on how many days there are in
the month ), based on another value within the same sheet ( sheet 1 to
another sheet 2.

The cells or the rows of cells in Columns A & B need to be copied if
Column C = Y

The rows in sheets 1 & 2 start at row 2 as I have a header in row 1.

It is only one sheet to another and although sheet 1 will be almost the
same range each time, sheet 2 will need to have each new set of values
appended to the next available empty row.

I appreciate your time and help.

Mark