Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie help needed please...

On Oct 12, 7:01*pm, "ML" wrote:
Hello Don

Thank you for your reply.

Each row on the sheet 1 (source sheet) represents 1 day within a month ( 1st
to 31st) *Column A = Date, Column B = Score, and in Column C I put a value
of Y.

It will be the same source sheet each time and the same sheet 2 (target
sheet).

So if Column C has a Y, then I need it to filter and show only Y, then
copy/append them to the target sheet.

I hope this better explains for you and thank you for your time and help.

Mark

Send your file with a complete explanation and before/after examples
to dguillett1
@gmail.com