Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot recalculate

Hi

In a larger script we create some formulas with VLOOKUP, but they do
not work, instead they give us #NAME?
It happens because the VLOOKUP uses another sheets SHEET2!G:N, which
seems to cause the problem.

When done, and we go to the cell, open the formula and press enter, we
get the actual value. It works,

I tried sheet.calculate, but that does not do the trick.

Any suggestions?

WBR
Sonnich
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you building the formula using USA English syntax?
Are you using .formula and using R1C1 notation (or vice versa)?

If this doesn't help (and I bet it doesn't!), you should share your code that
builds the formula.

And you should create a formula in the worksheet cell that works and share that,
too.

--
Dave Peterson