Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to best set this spreadsheet up

Hi Guys! I'm self-taught with excel and therefore everything I've had
to know I do but have never actually completed any training or
anything major so my knowledge is quite limited.
I have this spreadsheet (sorry can't give a better screencap as the
info is confidential!)
http://i.imgur.com/izFPK.jpg

Here is what I need to do;

- Set an alert (color change or something) when the date in the "ISP
Date" column is older then 6 months.
- Set an alert when NEW is written in the "ISP Date" and the date in
the "Current Episode Start Date" is older then 2 months
- Automatically populate the "Current ISP Y/N" field. If date within
6mths then Y, If older then 6mths or not entered then N
- Automatically calculate how many ISPs are in date/out of date and
missing.

If you guys could help me on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Rod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 31, 8:13*pm, llmoose wrote:
[...]

Send me
dguillett1 @gmail.com
a file with DUMMY INFO and I'll take a look.