Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with worksheet_change script

Hello, I'm trying to write a script starting with

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target as Range)

which will save the worksheet when any cell in a certain range is
changed. However, after writing it, the script is not recognized in
the list of macros attached to the sheet. Somehow, it is not
considered a macro by Excel. Can anyone please tell me what is
happening and how I can correct it? Many thanks for all help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you put the code in the worksheet module for that sheet?
Did you allow macros to run when you opened the workbook?
Did you save the file as a macro enabled workbook (*.xlsm) in xl2007+. (Ignore
this if you're using xl95-xl2003.)

What version of excel are you using?

--
Dave Peterson