Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
programmernovice programmernovice is offline

Default Need help with worksheet_change script

Hello, I'm trying to write a script starting with

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target as Range)

which will save the worksheet when any cell in a certain range is
changed. However, after writing it, the script is not recognized in
the list of macros attached to the sheet. Somehow, it is not
considered a macro by Excel. Can anyone please tell me what is
happening and how I can correct it? Many thanks for all help.