Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Just switched to Excel 2007 from 2003 - Unclear how to enable macros

I just switched to Excel 2007 from 2003, and tried to save a file with
all of my Macros (from 2003). However, whenever i open the file from
2003 on the computer with 2007, i keep getting the error message
saying that I have to close the file and Reopen it and enable macros.

The exact message says "because of your security settings, macros have
been disabled".

I don't know of a way to "enable macros" in excel 2007.

I saved the file as a Macro-enabled file, and have tried changing the
Trust Center settings to "enable all macros". Is there something else
i should be doing.

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave,

Sometimes self help is the fastest road to a solution
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+enab...+in+excel+2007

MB

"Dave K" wrote in message
I just switched to Excel 2007 from 2003, and tried to save a file with
all of my Macros (from 2003). However, whenever i open the file from
2003 on the computer with 2007, i keep getting the error message
saying that I have to close the file and Reopen it and enable macros.

The exact message says "because of your security settings, macros have
been disabled".

I don't know of a way to "enable macros" in excel 2007.

I saved the file as a Macro-enabled file, and have tried changing the
Trust Center settings to "enable all macros". Is there something else
i should be doing.

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...010031071.aspx

--