Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transpose 4 Columns data to Rows for Employee Time In and Time Out Schedule

Hello All,
I am using Excel 2007 and have the following problem. Following is a
sample data received from our ERP in

A1 Emp Code A2 - In Date
B1 171091 B2 - In Time
C1 Emp Name C2 - Out Date
D1 Mr. Salman Khan D2 - Out Time

Column A Col B Col C
Col D
Employee Code : 171091 Employee Name : MR. SALMAN KHAN
13/04/11 7:28 13/04/11 18:15
14/04/11 7:37 0 0
17/04/11 7:33 17/04/11 18:15
18/04/11 7:24 18/04/11 18:03
19/04/11 7:48 19/04/11 17:43
20/04/11 7:29 20/04/11 18:19

<one blank row

Employee Code : 171092 Employee Name : MR. RASHID KHAN
13/04/11 7:28 13/04/11 18:15
14/04/11 7:37 0 0
17/04/11 7:33 17/04/11 18:15
18/04/11 7:24 18/04/11 18:03
19/04/11 7:48 19/04/11 17:43
20/04/11 7:29 20/04/11 18:19

<one blank row

above data repeated in the same format for several hundred rows.
Zeroes indicates not signed out

I am manually copy/pasting it to the following format ( indicates
more data)
Please note that Date is only inserted once for eg Col I and Col J. I
then select Cell I1 and J1 and merge it. Same for dates in K1 and M1
and so on.

Col G Col H Col I Col J Col
K Col M Col N Col O Col P Col Q
Emp Code Emp Name 13/4/2011 14/4/2011