Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save without Macros without prompting

I have a template that runs some code, populates a sheet then saves it.

If I specify the extension .xlsx then it prompts about saving without VBA
Project, this is what I want to do (the VBA would be redundant on a sheet
that's already filled in now). Is there a way of suppressing the
confirmation dialogue?

ISTR some code for removing the VBA project but I also remember that last
time I tried that it gave me jip about trying to access the VBA project,
which was untrusted or something like that.

--
Travis Crow

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Travis

Chip Pearson has a great code for removing VB Projects / Modules, you name
it...

I use it at work and it works very well.....

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx

Just remember to make sure this has a tick:

Macro Security | Trust access to the VBA Project Object Model.

Else the code will not not work....

HTH
Mick