Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Sheets to Left Q

What code could I use to hide all sheets to the "left" of where the
active cell is?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this:
Sub HideLefSheets()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If ws.Index < ActiveSheet.Index Then ws.Visible =
xlSheetHidden
Next ws
End Sub

On Mar 4, 9:28*am, Seanie wrote:
What code could I use to hide all sheets to the "left" of where the
active cell is?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 4, 9:28*am, Seanie wrote:

What code could I use to hide all sheets to the "left" of where the
active cell is?- Hide quoted text -

Perfect, thanks