Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TheTaxClub

Default Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

I notice there is on the left of my numbered cells two lines. The first line
if you click on it hides all information on the sheet. The second line only
hides one set of information. Can you tell me how to create and manuever
this feature????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

DataGroup and OutlineGroup