-   -   Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96298-quick-hide-bar-left-side-spreadsheet-workbook.html)

TheTaxClub

Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

I notice there is on the left of my numbered cells two lines. The first line
if you click on it hides all information on the sheet. The second line only
hides one set of information. Can you tell me how to create and manuever
this feature????

tim m

Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

Sounds like it might perhaps be the 'grouping' feature? 'data', 'group and
outline'

"TheTaxClub" wrote:

I notice there is on the left of my numbered cells two lines. The first line
if you click on it hides all information on the sheet. The second line only
hides one set of information. Can you tell me how to create and manuever
this feature????

TheTaxClub

Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

Thank you!!! It is

"TheTaxClub" wrote:

I notice there is on the left of my numbered cells two lines. The first line
if you click on it hides all information on the sheet. The second line only
hides one set of information. Can you tell me how to create and manuever
this feature????

Gord Dibben

Quick hide bar on left side of spreadsheet/workbook

DataGroup and OutlineGroup

See Help for details on usage.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP