Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtotal Sidebar query

Hi everyone

It's seems something so simple and obvious can escape one's grasp.

I have used Subtotaling way back in the past and it had worked well for me
then.

That said, I haven't used it in a very long time as I have focused alot on
doing VB and as a result I have lost some of my basic skills/Knowledge.

For the life of me I can't seem to get the preset 3 level subtotal SideBar
view that appears on the left hand side of the spread sheet which has 123 on
the top and the + / - so you can expand or collapse each level.

Normally, I would not use it, but I have been asked to try and semi-automate
a workbook and this hurdle/stumbling block has complicated my starting on it
due to not being able to see the sidebar.

TIA
Mick.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you mean outlining?