Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wanted: Business end of Excel

As a programmer, I know the mechanics of Excel. I can code it, create
chars etc . . .

I am interested in books that discuss how to apply Excel to real world
business. For example, I wanted to know more about present value,
sinking funds, accounting and so on and how to use Excel to these
accounting practices.

Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Debra Dalgleish has a good list of books.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html

Click on the "Business" category or just browse all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP