Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Manipulating the Userform Window

Hi. I want to make a custom UserForm without the caption bar, the blue bar
with
the close button, to show.
Once I had an Excel file downloaded to my PC that could show a window in
different looks, that is, you could toggle the caption bar and so on.
Does anybody have an example code how to do this?

I think you have to refer to the Windows API or something... to do this?

Any help is very mucy apprieciated. Thanx in advance!

Regards
Jan T.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Finally found it at the Website of C.Pearson. See
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/formcontrol.aspx
if of interest.. :)

Jan T.

"Jan T." <noreply skrev i melding