Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan T.[_4_] Jan T.[_4_] is offline

Default Manipulating the Userform Window

Finally found it at the Website of C.Pearson. See
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/formcontrol.aspx
if of interest.. :)

Jan T.

"Jan T." <noreply skrev i melding
t...
Hi. I want to make a custom UserForm without the caption bar, the blue bar
with
the close button, to show.
Once I had an Excel file downloaded to my PC that could show a window in
different looks, that is, you could toggle the caption bar and so on.
Does anybody have an example code how to do this?

I think you have to refer to the Windows API or something... to do this?

Any help is very mucy apprieciated. Thanx in advance!

Regards
Jan T.