Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to format cells to General via vba

Some cells are pasted in from external sources as a date. I used the
record and play option but it didn't pick up how to format cells as
General.

How is this possible?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Aug 5, 5:36*pm, "Peter T" wrote:
rng.NumberFormat = "General"

Regards,
Peter T

"Simon" wrote in message

Some cells are pasted in from external sources as a date. *I used the
record and play option but it didn't pick up how to format cells as
General.

How is this possible?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Cheers Pete