Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command to toggle Control Toolbox on?

Hi,

The option to display the Control Toolbox doesn't seem to be in the
reach of the customize feature. Commands from the Control Toolbox
itself can be dragged on to a toolbar but I can't find one for the CT
itself, alone.

Is there perhaps some VB code to display the toolbox that I can then
associate to a toolbar button?

I searched and searched here but I'm probably not plugging in the
right search terms because "toggle control toolbox" and others bring
up everything but what I'm looking for <g.

Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 30 June, 11:12, Ellgar209 wrote:
Hi,

The option to display the Control Toolbox doesn't seem to be in the
reach of the customize feature. *Commands from the Control Toolbox
itself can be dragged on to a toolbar but I can't find one for the CT
itself, alone.

Is there perhaps some VB code to display the toolbox that I can then
associate to a toolbar button?

I searched and searched here but I'm probably not plugging in the
right search terms because "toggle control toolbox" and others bring
up everything but what I'm looking for <g.

Thx.

hi
since 07 don't have tool bars, i'm assuming you are using 03 or
earlier.
on the menu barviewtoolbarscontrol toolbox.

it has an icon.
right click any toolbar. from the popup click customize.
in the customize dialog, click the command tab. scroll down the
categories box and click control toolbox.
in the commands box, scroll down and find a icon that looks like a
wrench and hammer forming an X.
drag that to where ever you want it. that will toggle show/hide the
control toolbox toolbar.

regards
FSt1