Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scroll Bar- Move one cell to right

Is there a way to use a control bar that will move the focus to right
one cell. Looking for the same kind of functionality as a freeze pane
but with a control box scroll bar on the worksheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure i understood completely but try putting the scrollbar
control (ScrollBar1) onto your ws and then play around with this code
and see what happens.

Private Sub ScrollBar1_Change()
Static ScrollValue As Long
Dim COLs_To_Move As Long

COLs_To_Move = Me.ScrollBar1.Value - ScrollValue
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll toright:=COLs_To_Move
ScrollValue = Me.ScrollBar1.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(0, COLs_To_Move).Select

End Sub