Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to keep the oiginal format of charts intact in excel vba afterdeleting a series ??

i have a line graph having two series SERIES1 AND SERIES2 . I AM
DELETING SERIES1 thru vba code and when i include that same series
i.e SERIES1 the formatting is going for a toss ,X Axis scale is
getting changed . i need a vba code which applys same formatting to
SERIES1 and also have same x axis scale which it had before deleting .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Answer would be different depending on whether you had applied your own
formats or accepted the default, amongst other things.

Rather than delete series, why not replace. Simply re-write the respective
series formulas as required.

Regards,
Peter T