Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I print xls file into two separate columns on the page?

I have a 6 column worksheet in excel that I would like to print or display
and print in 2 separate columns on each page. Ie: the first printed page
would contain the data from pages 1 and 2 of the original document with one
set of data to the left and one to the right. The file is a price list of 96
pages and I want to compact it as much as possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 6).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 6).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "G")

iSource = iSource + 100
iTarget = iTarget + 51 'insert a blank row between sets

Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP