Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save as PDF not working on a domained Windows 7/Vista box

I have an VB script that has worked fine for any XP box. The script does a
save as PDF (using the save as pdf add in) for excel, then save the pdf in a
file within SharePoint on an external site. As we plan on moving to Windows
7 we have tested this and have issues with the file acturally saving. it
creates a file put the file is empty. this also happens on Vista. but has
no issues when it comes to XP.

Applications:
Office 2007 SP 2
MOSS SP1
Save as PDF add-in

Script:
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim iReply As Integer
iReply = MsgBox(Prompt:="By using my login and submitting my time for
this pay period, I understand that the information submitted will be
attributed to me and is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.", _
Buttons:=vbYesNoCancel, Title:="Submit Timesheet")
If iReply = vbYes Then
ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"https://esign/Employee%20Time%20Sheets/" & Range("c6").Value & "/"
& Range("AT2").Value & ".pdf" _
, Quality:=xlQualityStandard, IncludeDocProperties:=True,
IgnorePrintAreas _
:=False, OpenAfterPublish:=False
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup "Timesheet Submitted", _
5, "Timesheet has been successfully submitted, closing timesheet."
ActiveWorkbook.Close False
' closes the active workbook without saving any changes
ElseIf iReply = vbNo Then
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Popup "Timesheet Not Submitted", _
5, "Timesheet was not submitted, closing timesheet."
Else 'They cancelled (VbCancel)
Exit Sub

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Terry

Do you have also problems with my example workbook on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Terry Galentine" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you use Pdf forms for SharePoint, you can use PdfForms.Services APIs to manipulate dynamic PDFs (XFA) in SharePoint 2010. More info he http://www.pdfsharepoint.com

Robert

On Friday, May 28, 2010 4:02 PM Ron de Bruin wrote:

Hi Terry

Do you have also problems with my example workbook on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
ASP.NET Drawing a chart using OWC11 - Office Web Components
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...omponents.aspx